Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rezeki Anak - Anak....

Thursday last week, my lovely wife told me that she will be transfered to Pernec Bangi office next week. Alhamdulillah, coz it is much nearer for her. At the moment she travels approx. 70 - 80 km a day to/fro the office. But to Bangi office, she just have to travel about 40 km a day. No need to pay toll somemore... !!! The traveling time also will be shorter...instead of 45 - 60 mins a way, to just 20 - 30 mins a way. Boleh tahan jugaklah save.... alhamdulillah!!!

About me...I received a call from my friend last nite, asked me to do his other company's accounts. Sekarang ni memang dah buat satu akaun for him...monthly pay.... Malam tadi dia minta buat satu lagi akaun... What I decided last nite, I will be in his office twice a week...malam on weekdays... will spend around 3 - 4 hours. Beban tu beratlah sikit...but for the sake of.... I will
sacrifice some of my time...bukan untuk orang lain, for my family jugak. Have to laa.... or I can say... I MUST DO IT!!!

I hope this new year rezeki will be melimpah - limpah ler....better than last year....happiness pun I hope will be better than previous years...sama - samalah do'akan kesejahteraan kami sekeluarga....AMIN!

Ni..ada photo anak - anak...some clue for yesterday's quiz.... orang kata rupa my kids tak banyak beza...betul ke? Orang kata rupa Adam ni sama macam Najla'...yang bezanya...Adam ni muka boy and Najla' muka girl... ye ke tak...ye kot!!

1 comment: