Thursday, October 23, 2008

He Is Walking....

Hi guys....

After few days off... now I'm back... and with a great story (for me ler)....

His age going to be 13 month old this coming 3rd November, and last night... dia berjalan!!! Before raya, he already stood - up... tapi tak berjalan le... last night, dia berdiri then made some moves... I recorded it via my handphone but so sorry I can't upload here...

And tonite... dia berjalan lagi... tapi jangan jatuh... kalau jatuh dia malas nak bangun... hope by mid next month he will totally walk... and hope that this Raya Korban, he will start to run.... so BEWARE of him.....

Tomorrow I will be on leave... dah 2 hari my wife cuti... coz have to tengok2 the kids. Oh ya! Actually our family kena serang sakit kulit... gatal2 seluruh badan. Last 3 days, we went to KK Putrajaya and given the medicines... so macam sekarang ni tengah dalam treatment lah... and the kids, cikgu dia mintak kita orang jaga dulu coz takut berjangkit kat budak2 lain... But tomorrow I have some important tasks to be done kat office... mmmm... I will bring both the kids to the office ler pagi esok....

Okeylah... have a nice day and happy deepavali....

No comments:

Post a Comment