Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Lovely Daughter's Room

Assalamu'alaikum Semua...

Last weekend, for 2 days and 2 nights, did some adjustment to my house. Actually, after some discussions with my lovely wife, so we decided to give my study room to our lovely Najla'. We asked her on this matter.... what color that she loves to be painted to her room... she loves purple very much and she wants us to paint her room purple. Apa lagi, I bought the paint on Saturday morning and start to move all the barang - barang out from the room. Then, ,alam baru start mengecat.... until 2:30 in the morning.... half done....

Sunday... I went to pasar borong dulu pagi tu... then continue painting the room... ha! Today... all of us mengecat kecuali Adam... nasib baik mummy tok ada, boleh la tengok2 si Adam tu... By 6 - 7 pm, bilik done together with decoration sikit - sikit (We bought "glow - in - the - dark" dolphins and alphabets).

After siap bilik Najla'.... comes the part yg memenatkan.... mana nak letak all the things asal dalam bilik tu.... We decided to place all the things kat family hall... have to pasang balik the racks yg dipenggalkan semalam... around 12 midnight baru siap kemas semua... anak2 terlentang kat bawah.... Angkat naik both of them... then took bath, lepak kat family hall yg makin kecil but nice tu... sambil dengar music.... what a fantastic days....


After this, I would like to re-arrange tempat lain pulak... this is what I call mini re - arrangement of my home sweet home.

Luv you all... nanti I will sambung lagi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment